KMTS regular analog business lines can be used for voice, fax machines and computer modems. Add calling features to enhance your communications experience.
Basic phone line provides:
- Exceptional carrier grade reliability; our network stays up when the power goes out
- one free straight line directory listing plus one free straight line yellow page listing under one heading.
- Optional calling features including: call display, call answer, call waiting, call forwarding, etc. To view all options check out our calling features.
- Enhanced 911 service
- 411 directory assistance (per use fee applies)
- 24/7 repair service
|Monthly Line Fees|
|Standard Business Line (includes touchtone)||$53.95|
|Bell Relay Service||$0.13|
Total does not include any installation and connection fees.
The Centrex advantage means:
- Improved customer service.Because Centrex gives you low-cost access to many advanced features, you can improve call management. For example, with Automatic Call Forwarding, you transfer calls not only to an outside number but also to other numbers within your organization. When the first line is busy, the call goes automatically to the second line.
- Increased productivity.The Centrex Intercom feature simplifies communications within your company. This feature lets you see the number and name of the person calling before you answer. Knowing who is on the line, you can filter calls and decide whether to answer right away, or later if you are busy.
- Gradual upgrades without costly purchases.Because KMTS hosts the heart of Centrex service, features and options are constantly updated. So you get quick access to new services without spending a penny more for sophisticated equipment.
- Unlimited growth potential.Centrex service gives you the flexibility you need to add or remove lines or functions as your business evolves or seasonally.
- Direct access.With Centrex service, all employees in your company can have their own line, give their own number to clients and be reached more quickly. Your company can also use general lines to receive calls not intended for a specific employee.
- Reliability.KMTS’s experts provide after-sale service and maintenance for Centrex 24 hours a day. KMTS also provides emergency power to ensure continued service during electrical outages.
North America Business 1000
A block of 1000 anytime (24/7) minutes calling all points in Canada and the continental U.S. with additional minutes at 9.0 cents/minute.
North America Business 1500
A block of 1500 anytime (24/7) minutes calling all points in Canada and the continental U.S. with additional minutes at 9.0 cents/minute.
Business 500 Long Distance Plan – 6.5 cents/minute
- 24/7 long distance calling to Canada & USA
- Billed in 6 second increment, with 30 second minimum on all calls
- Receive calls from a geographic area you specific (Canada & USA) at no cost to the caller.
- Specify which geographic areas to accept calls from.
- Determine which existing number you want the calls to terminate on.
- We’ll install it free of charge.
- Enjoy the same great rate (per minute) as your current KMTS long distance plan from anywhere in North American.
- Toll-free numbers are transferable.
For fully customized communication hardware and software solutions, contact our Business Sales representative at (807) 467-2057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Built from the ground up specifically for small and medium-size businesses, IP Office delivers the communications capabilities big businesses are used to—with the elegant simplicity and ease of use small and midsize businesses consider a must-have.
- Lower total cost of ownership
IP Office offers nearly 25% lower TCO when compared with competitive systems, according to a 2010 Tolly Group report. Energy-saving desk phones deliver up to 60% more efficiency and Avaya customers can save up to 60% of their original investment when migrating to IP Office. In addition, the solution can reduce or eliminate conference calling fees with its built-in secure conference bridge.
- Simplify system management
Use one solution to serve up to 1,000 users. Manage multiple sites from a single interface and leverage simplified drag and drop system management tools. Ensure that users get the communications features they need with automated role-based applications for mobile, office, and teleworker employees.
- Deploy a flexible, hybrid solution
IP Office can operate as an all-IP solution, all-digital solution, or anything in between. It can interoperate with over two million Avaya systems worldwide while allowing you to leverage your existing network infrastructure.
- Ensure resiliency
Take advantage of intelligent failover between sites, or for single location deployments, easily add a redundant server. Without the need for internal fans or hard drives, IP Office delivers a mean time between failures of 68 years.
- Scale as you grow
IP Office can grow with you to support up to 1,000 users across 32 different sites. As your business needs evolve, add advanced unified communications or contact center capabilities. With our many partner relationships, you can also choose from over 170 innovative third-party software applications to enhance your solution deployment.
- Enhance collaboration and productivity
Extend powerful UC capabilities to mobile devices. Take advantage of built-in conference calling features for up to 128 users while leveraging advanced communications capabilities such as instant messaging, presence, video chat, text-to-speech email reading, and call recording.
Whether you’re a small business with a few desktop phones or a global organization running a sophisticated contact center, the needs are the same: Business communication that’s simple…clear…future-proof. Say no more.
- We’ve taken complexity out of the conversation.
- Broken down the barriers between “office” and “everywhere else.”
- Linked voice and data in harmony.
- Lowered communication costs.
- Simplified the user experience.
- Made deployment and maintenance sooo much easier.
- Innovated with an eye toward the future – and the understanding that the need to communicate won’t ever change, but the ways we want to communicate most certainly will.